I am working on Free radical photopolymerization under near infrared (NIR) light in dispersed media (emulsion and dispersion).
This approach allows a combination of the advantages of both dispersed media polymerization and photopolymerization:
- Low exposition to volatile organic compounds
- Low viscosity of the reaction media and of the resulting latexes
- High polymerization rates and solids contents
- Spatial and temporal control
- Can be carried out at room temperature or below
My PhD is sponsored by IR-Emulsion project which is a collaboration effort by Laboratoire des Hydrazines et Composés Énergétiques Polyazotés (LHCEP), ENS Lyon and Institut de Sciences des Matériaux de Mulhouse (IS2M).
43 Bd du 11 Nov. 1918
(B. P. 82007)
69616 Villeurbanne CEDEX FRANCE
+33 (0)4 72 43 17 67 (team PCM)
+33 (0)4 72 43 17 94 (team MMAGICC)
+33 (0)4 72 43 17 56 (Communication)